Recognized Education Providers
The organizations listed immediately below produce training and other continuing education programs that enhance the practice of mediation and are working directly with MC3 to ensure that applicants understand the value of becoming a MC3-Certified Mediator. If an educational provider would like to be recognized and linked to our website, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mediate.com [OM100]
- Southern California Mediation Association [OS200]
- Virginia Mediation Network [OV100]
Accepted Education Providers
The following are additional accepted education providers that produce training and other continuing education programs that enhance the practice of mediation:
- Judicial Council – Administrative Office of the Court (California) [OJ100]
- State Bar of California [OS100]
- Harvard Law School [OH100]
- AAA-Mediation.org [OA100]
- Riverside County Bar Association [OR100]
- Desert Bar Association [OD100]
- American Bar Association - Dispute Resolution Section [OAB100]
- Centinela Youth Services [OC100]
Applicants must complete a minimum 20 hours of training in programs that enhance the practice of mediation during the 5 years preceding their application, and MC3-Certified Mediators have a continuing obligation for those 20 hours every 3 years after their certification. The list above is for guidance only, and represents those organizations active MC3-Certified Mediators have utilized. Applicants may make use of other training organizations to fulfill their training requirements and, as accepted, they will be added to the above list.