MC3 Board of Director’s Candidate Interview Questions 2022-2023
Please prepare written responses to the following questions and send your answers and your Resume/CV to:
Victoria Gray, MC3 Nominating Committee Chairman at email@example.com
- What drew you to apply for this interview for the MC3 Board of Directors?
- How do you see your participation on the MC3 positively affecting your goals and future career aspirations?
- What are your strengths and how would those strengths help you contribute to the Board’s long-term success?
- We are a working Board and expectations are that each Board member will attend an hour and a half Board meeting on the second Monday of each month, at 4:30 pm PT (5:30pm MT/ 6:30pm CT/ 7:30pm ET) and that Board members will also volunteer for active Board committee membership for 3-5 hours a month. How does your schedule allow you time for such Board activity?
- There is an expectation that you will serve for a 2- or 3-year term. Can you make this commitment?